Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oops! I miscounted the blocks!

Well, I just put all the blocks out for DH's quilt and I miscounted them! I am one short... so I just pulled some nickles to make the last block. Now I need to put them onto the possible sashing, for the quilt as you go method. Not sure if I will go that route or not..... I'll post pics of the sashing later..


I should have gone back to bed when Aidan went down for his nap around 9.... since we were up at 4:30... but I wasn't tired. I am sure I will pay for it later. Instead, I put the maternity clothes away and got out my 'real' clothes and cleared out my closet a bit and added to the goodwill pile. Dh will be surprised when he gets home since my side of the closet is finally organized! Threw in a batch of baby stuff into the washer, put dishes away, and picked up the house a bit. Then got into the sewing room and did some cutting up of scraps into squares, pressed seams for the flying geese border and put some fabrics away. I still need to clean and organize that room... but that is for another day!
Gotta go change laundry while he is content in the swing for another couple of minutes!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

He is so cute...just makes me want to snuggle him.

Amelia in Oklahoma

Moneik said...

You're a busy woman today! So glad to hear you got some sewing room time in.