Thursday, March 20, 2008

Switched to blogger ...

Well, I am very glad I set up this account back in October as I am having issues with my serialquilters website. Now I just need to get my ring switched over to this site rather than my old one.
It has been a successful week so far for getting some things done. I finally got into my sewing room and got a couple of blocks done and need to deliver them tomorrow. I also started sewing the flying geese together for hubby's quilt.
Today I made 3 thank you cards and got a great start on Aidan's birth announcements...I know a bit late but I hope to mail them out on Saturday. I have all the info written inside and attached the picture to the front. All the envelopes are addressed. Just need to find the baby feet stamp for decorating the front and add the rattle stamp to the inside....I have a feeling the feet stamp became a cat batting toy, so who knows where it is.. I may just buy one when I am out tomorrow.
That leaves doing the recieving blankets and printing some pictures out to send to the grandparents... which I will do this weekend. I should actually accomplish all my tasks for this week!

2 comments:

Moneik said...

Glad to see you over on blogger. It's really easy to use once you get the hang of it. Adding pictures is much easier as well. Have a great Easter weekend. Can't wait to see new pictures of Aiden. I'm sure he's getting lots bigger now.

Jen said...

Glad you switched too, although, if I were you I'd be ticked that my other posts were missing. =(