Thursday, May 8, 2008

A friend's blog...

It has been a busy week... out for dinner the last two nights while Daddy stayed home with Aidan. Last night was a business meeting and I was chatting with Jeb and found out she is a quilter! Check out her website if you get a chance and learn about her family quilting together from all over the country! It is a neat idea and they have made some beautiful charity quilts. You can find her at sew sew sisterhood . Ok, need to do type up some notes from the meeting and do my tasks!
Deb

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I was looking at the Sew Sew Sisterhood web page. One of the gals is from Red Lion, PA....... just a hop, skip, and a jump from me. My sister lives in East Charleston VT..... wondering how close that is to some of you. SOunds like you have a wonderful sewing group. I love being with a group of quilters.... so much inspiration and friendship!