Friday, December 26, 2008

Belated Merry Christmas everyone!

Just getting some time on the computer. I've had company since Sunday night but have been able to get a little sewing time in. I have a quilt top completed - green and tan pinwheels that is about 60x83. Just need to get that pinned and ready for quilting. I have the charity quilt all pinned and ready for quilting tomorrow. Did a few Christmas coasters.. which Aidan likes to play with. I also did a little more quilting in DH's quilt border so it was completely finished before Christmas! That just needs to get washed to get the kitty hair off it so he has a dander free quilt to snuggle with.
I did get a new camera for Christmas! So now I'll take some pictures of the above things tomorrow to post. Never did find my other one.....
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Hope things are going well for you. Haven't heard from you in a while and just wanted to check in.