Monday, March 22, 2010

Winnings!

I've been pretty lucky at the last few quilt guild meetings. In January, I won the prize for making a charity quilt - these fat quarters.

Last month (Feb) at quilt guild I was a big winner.... I won the BOM blocks of sailboats and the monthly guild drawing. In my monthly winning bag were the following: a book on redwork, a seam ripper, a measuring tape and these pretty fat quarters.


In February we had a local speaker who had some gorgeous fabrics for sale... I just had to have a few and this is what I purchased.

At our March meeting we did a lot of talking about our upcoming quilt show on April 10+11 and we had a vendor from Rouses Point, NY there.... and as I was in a spring mood with the lovely weather we had that week I seemed pulled towards the greens. This is what came home with me...


I guess I didn't have a pic of the sailboat blocks.... I'll lay them out and snap a picture later this week. Sounds like someone is really not going to nap this afternoon and the other one is waking up so better go get the monsters.

Oh, I also finished the baby quilt top a few minutes ago... it is the same doggie fabrics with blue and yellow with a little different pattern this time. Will post a photo of that (hopefully completed quilt) later this week.
Happy Quilting.

No comments: