Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scrappy Saturday!


Soscrappy is having a scrappy Saturday this year and selecting colors to use up by month. January is blue... and I have lots of blue scraps that needed to find their way into something. I decided to sew up this quick quilt top the last few days. It finishes at 56x56 and will be donated to the charity quilts for my guild the Franklin County Quilter Guild once it is completed.
Head on over and check out what others have done with their blue scraps!

6 comments:

Just One More Thing said...

It takes me a whole day to get one block to acceptable, not perfect!! Just beautiful-- and I am sure the quilt guild will be very excited to get it!!

Brenda Kay said...

Fabulous quilt. Wish I could whip mine out that fast.

Kathy said...

The border you added this week is perfect for your quilt. You're getting a lot done!

Cattinka said...

It is amazing what can be made just from scraps. Your wallhanging looks very nice!
KATRIN W.

Ellen said...

Very nice job! I am sure the recipient will love it.

scraphappy said...

The blue squares do a nice job of framing your quilt. So glad you were able to finish it off so quickly!