Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jacobs Ladder blocks....

I am doing pretty good on these blocks and soon will have enough for the quilt I'll donate to my friend next June. I noticed my HST's are getting low so I'll need to make some more next weekend..... when I can really dig into that closet and not have to worry about putting the room back together for company the next day. Here are the two I made last weekend. Do you notice something different?



Yup, I have one HST turned the wrong way... something to fix this weekend.

I just love seeing the progress with little bits of time taken here and there. This is what I have so far....

1 comment:

Ellen said...

They do look great together! I have had the same problem quite frequently - I keep getting it all turned around when I sew it together ...grrr.