Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tiny Tuesday #29


Here is #29 - Grandmothers Tulip.
This is hand appliqued and I was able to work on this a little bit throughout the week around the kids. I had to make the middle circle a tad bit bigger to fit over all the green ends... seems I was a little off in my placement of a few things. Very difficult to do this in a very windy environment while outside watching the kids. So far I am keeping up with the one Midget block a week this year. I have next week's block all done and hope to work on #31 this week before I have to convert the sewing room to a guest room for company this week.
I was looking around last night and noticed that SoScrappy changed her background to PINK.... so I checked and pink will be the color for the March Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Great job getting it done. I love the green fabric that you have used.

soscrappy said...

Another great block. The petal placement gives it a feeling of whimsy