Saturday, July 21, 2012

Baby Bunting....

I managed to get 11 of the 12 colors cut out and found some fabric for the background in the fabric closet. I also found some that should fit for a backing of the log cabin quilt - so I don't need to run out to Joann's tonight... I get to sew instead!

This is what I got done this afternoon. 6 of the blocks and they are 12.5 inches unfinished.


Now it is time to pick up the house, finish folding the last two batches of laundry and pound out the chicken breasts for dinner tonight. I'm going to try a chicken piccata, rissoto and some steamed broccoli for dinner. In between all that I think we also need to go jump in the pool, something about 'if you go down good for naps, you can go in the pool before dinner.' I have to live up to my end of that bargain!


2 comments:

Ellen said...

Very cute - I really like the pattern.

Jeanne said...

Your blocks are lovely!