Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday recap...

A few days late but I got my quilt square along block completed this morning after a few frogging to fix a little boo boo.


I think it came out pretty good considering there are 206 pieces in this 12x12 block! Lots of seams so I'll have to really think how I'll hand quilt this one.

This is a shot of all the blocks I have made so far this year.....



 I went looking for the anvil one I knew was done but not quilted yet in this picture. And the backings. It will be all plaids and I'll try and keep them in the cream, brown, maroon, blue and green color way, pulling from my stash if possible. My top fabrics are from the Kansas Troubles line that I got at VQF about 4 or 5 years ago. The patterns are from Lori Smith and her Quilt Squares #4 pattern.




If you'd like to see more of the QSAB pictures head over to Jo's Country Junction and check out the linky party from Wednesday. 

3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Great job on your quilt along blocks! I really like the block pattern you did...I think I'll try that one this month too...that's a lot of pieces to match up!

Jeanne said...

Love all of your blocks!

Ellen said...

They all look so good - it is definitely going to be a fantastic quilt when done!