But I am making some progress on Aidan's quilt. The letters are all sized and I am just adding blue to make them to size of the borders. The middle part is all sewn together finally. I was originally thinking of putting white around to frame it but I have changed my mind. I don't think it will look how I want. I prefer the blue and will just add the letters to the borders and then measure to make sure it is to size. If not, it will get a little more blue on the outside but I think it should finish 82x60. Enough for a twin bed size! Getting the borders attached will be today's project during naps.... unless I can steal some sewing time while they play!
Yesterday the boy did not take a nap but was playing with my stampin up stamps and stamp pads next to me while I was sewing up his letters. He made a very colorful page which has been put in the mail to Vermont for Grammy R.
My goals for this month (so I can check in and see how I do!). * priority
1. Finish Aidan's quilt top * DONE!
2. Prep and quilt the log cabin and send to Colorado. **
3. Make aqua pinwheel blocks * Done
4. Make aqua birds in the air blocks *
5. Make 4 or 5 midget blocks * 3 done
6. Make 1-3 Quilt Square Along Blocks (Applique from 1st batch, star, triangle) * 2 done.
7. Make some Sow along blocks... I am way behind!
8. Piece the pineapple blossom into a top.
9. Prep and quilt some of the tops - pineapple blossom, Aidan's, Pink X
10. Hand quilt the QSAB blocks
11. Start hand quilting the fireworks quilt from last Julys RSC.
12. Finish the baby quilt top and get it quilted. * Top is DONE
Go on over to SoScrappy's blog and see what others are working on in Aqua this month.