Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Grandmothers Choice - Mr. Roosevelt's Necktie.

This week's block was very simple to make. I decided to make this one purple since I've had a few green's the last few weeks. I really like this block and think it would look really neat in my rainbow scrap challenge as a rainbow quilt or as a monochromatic quilt top. I would have laid them all out but I keep forgetting I need to applique that star onto the background. If you want to see how some of them are finishing, go check out the website today and see the four variations.


I did finish hand quilting this block on Sunday night. I am all out of prepped blocks from my Lori Smith patterns. I think it is time to pull them out and make a few more!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh...I love that purple fabric.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Ok, you quilted the block. Does that mean you're doing QAYG?