Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Sunday......

Today was a bit of a busy day. This afternoon Emmy had her dance recital and got to dance with her prince charming of a daddy. They both did a great job and quite a few tears were shed watching the little girls dance with their Daddy's.

VTQuilter
We were lucky and both my MIL and FIL were able to come over and see the recital and my sister and niece attended as well. My sister is now headed to Orlando for the night and then a flight home tomorrow morning. I was so lucky to have S around to swim in the pool with the kids so her Mom and I could chat the last few days.

Tonight I plan to do a little sewing to catch up on the last week and then relax with some binding after the kids are in bed. Head on over to Kathy Quilts and see what other hand work is in progress today.


4 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

What wonderful family memories!
Enjoy your hand stitching while you reminisce!
Thanks for linking up!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Thanks for reminding me of the days I used to attend my daughter's piano recitals. Family time is so important.

Ray and Jeanne said...

What a wonderful weekend! Sounds like it was memorable for everyone! ~Jeanne

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Sounds like such a sweet Sunday. Nice way to end such a wonderful day.