Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tiny Tuesday

Today I paper pieced block number 93 - Cross and Crown. It is currently free over at the sentimental stitches website. This was paper pieced in four sections with the middle rectangles and square rotary cut and pieced. It went together very easily.


Time to wake the kiddo's and tire them out in the pool again. They were in this morning and then had their swim lessons at the college. Home for lunch and a forced nap and now they can go back into the pool. Early dinner tonight and then off to a Pajama Party at the library this evening. A fun filled day and I got my sewing time in!

4 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Gorgeous block!

Sounds like a great day. We head off for another swim meet in about 30 minutes. ;-)

scraphappy said...

Another great block. Love the straight forward ones.

Ellen said...

Sounds like lots of fun summer activities for the kids.

Your block turned out great. I really like your fabric choices.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

way to go! I really need to get to mine back I guess. Too much other stuff going on.