Monday, August 26, 2013

Nabby's Dowry.

We are seven blocks in to this BOW over at Pam's Heartspunquilts. Here are all my blocks so far. I can't wait to see what block is on tap for Friday. It's not too late to join in, grab some hst's from your stash or make some. These are such fun little blocks to make.


Every time I try and work on the binding of the purple quilt someone keeps jumping into my lap. This is Maxie - she only show's herself when the kids are not home or are safely tucked into their beds sleeping. This was during nap time last week. She decided to snuggle down and take a nap herself as you can see in the next picture. Maybe I'll have to take this with me in the kids car line if I ever want to get it completed! I'll wait for the temps to settle down a bit - even with the AC on in the car at over 90 degrees out and the sun shining it is a bit too hot for a quilt on your lap.



4 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Your Nabby's Dowry is coming along so nicely. How big are those blocks?

Maxie is so sweet. I wouldn't mind a sewing companion, but DH says "no cats".

Ray and Jeanne said...

Those are such cute little blocks! They look like fun to make. I just got a text from my DIL in IL - their kids are getting out of school early today and tomorrow because of heat indexes over 100! It is not hot here in CO - it is just nice! Have a great week! ~Jeanne

Ellen said...

I love your Nabby's Dowry blocks. They look really cute and quite small.

Teresa in Music City said...

Maxie knows a comfy place for a nap when she sees one! What a beautiful girl :*)