I finally managed to get all my parts cut out yesterday afternoon. That left this morning to start sewing them together. I have 15 of each finished at this point with more on the machine to go. I decided to go with Bonnie's colors this year so my units are orange and neutral with blue points. Head on over to Quiltville and check out the other progress on step 1. I should have all 188 of mine all finished before the next clue is released on friday. So far I am loving this and have a new ruler to play with and I love how it makes these units. It will come in handy when I make the Tennessee Waltz quilt sometime in the next few months.