Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thursday.....

We are heading out to a play date at the park but I wanted to show my progress on the hexagon flower assembly. I just need to prep and make 4 more white flowers so I can hook the two together and make one more colored flower to finish one row. I think lots of white all around it for the 'border' and I'll call it a nice little quilt.


I also made the pillowcase for the graduation quilt which is currently flying around in the dryer before it fly's up to Vermont in a box. I added her initials and 2014 and an SHS somewhere in the quilt last night while watching the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Time to go chat with some Moms..... =).

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I'll say it again ... Love those hexie flowers! I pieced all day ...I think I'll work on my hexies tonight while we watch the baseball game.