Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tiny Tuesday.....

Today I made the block they called Auld Lang Syne. It went together very quickly which was good because as I was sewing the last bit I heard the kids starting to act up in the other room!

Bike ride for the morning is done. Banana chip muffins baked and eaten for breakfast. Banana bars are cooked and waiting for frosting this afternoon. Time to eat lunch and then a little pool time before the rain starts this afternoon. It will either be picking up their rooms (if we do it today I don't have to do it on a kid free day tomorrow) or going bowling. I do wonder which task will win?



2 comments:

Ellen said...

Your block turned out cute. Thankfully, the kids cooperated long enough for you to complete it!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What a cute block! Glad that it went together easily so you could complete it before you had to go check on the kids. ;-)