Saturday, November 22, 2014

I'm blaming Joanne....

She was kind enough to send me the pattern for her geese across the table runner and placemats. Instead of cleaning..... I decided to make the placemats! I cut this out yesterday.


 I need 6 for Thanksgiving this year. So far the six tops are made. Now to find some backing fabrics.... christmas maybe?... and then quilt and bind them.




See - I told you it was all Joanne's fault! You can purchase her pattern for Geese across the table here. She did hers in contemporary colors.

*** Mom - I think I am just going to have a few things shipped to you for the kids. Expect a pink Janome sewing machine from Joann's Fabrics to arrive sometime soon for Ms. Emily. ***

5 comments:

Angie said...

The placemats are really cute - they'd look perfect with my dishes! ;-)

Quilter Kathy said...

These are awesome for a lovely table!

Kristie said...

Lovely placemats! I love the geese.
Kristie

Created by Kathi said...

Love your placemat flimsies... they are totally cool... glad your dd is getting a sewing machine... how fun! Kathi

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Love those placemats! Gorgeous! And I love that Emily is getting a sewing machine for Christmas!