Sunday, May 3, 2015

Slow stitching Sunday.....

Kathy reminds us each Sunday to slow down and relax with some slow stitching. I plan to snuggle up in my recliner later this evening and work on block number 39 out of 49 on my Hugs and Kisses quilt. I am down to the last 10 blocks in the center section! I'll have to start thinking of what quilting pattern will go in the first plain border but I have plenty of time to think on that while running some slow stitches into this quilt.


Head on over and see what other turtle stitching is going on today around blog land. This is one of my plants as of Friday. Some pretty flowers on a Sunday morning.



8 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Pretty flowers! :) You are making nice progress on this quilt :)

Quilter Kathy said...

Beautiful flowers! You are so lucky to have such beauty around you! The grass is just turning green here and the tree buds are starting to pop out this weekend... we might actually have some leaves in a week or two!
Enjoy your hand quilting and take your time because I love seeing this project!

Created by Kathi said...

So excited to hear you are getting done with your hugs and kisses quilt.. soon you will be binding... I am like Kathy.. take your time friend! lol Lovely flowers for sure on a Sunday morning! Kathi

Sarah said...

Wow only ten more to go. The end is in sight!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Great progress on your quilt. I can't wait to see it finished. Love those flowers - what kind are they?

Jeanne said...

Beautiful flowers and great progress with your hugs and kisses.

a good yarn said...

Slow stitching - mine is positively sloth speed.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Wow your getting there! No slow stitching for two Sundays and this one we will be out of state. They may have to put me away if this keeps up!