Monday, November 9, 2015

Design wall Monday....

After dropping the kids to school and popping into work to open the store (just until Greg gets there after his Dad's eye appointment) I plan to come home and play with these twinkle stars.

I think I can get them to a top stage today... with hopes to quilt it up and finish it this week. Do I go with 3x5 setting for a 30x50 little top or 4x4 for a 40x40...which would need one more block to finish it off?


This is the cake the kids and Greg made yesterday.

7 comments:

Ray and Jeanne said...

I like the 4 X 4 layout. Love your cake and so glad that there were no snakes! ~Jeanne

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

I say take the extra step and make the additional block for a 4x4 layout! Looks great!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I fear that the 3x5 setting would result in a quilt that would be too long for the width, so my vote is the 4x4 setting. What a cute cake ... and what a creative bunch you have.

scraphappy said...

For one more block you could do an aqua, or a burgundy red or even a light block with a bright yellow star -- just to mix things up.

LA Paylor said...

make another cool block... it's just wonderful. LeeAnna

Julierose said...

I like that 4 x 4 setting too--I know it means another block--but i like the way the stars sprinkle across it that way...hugs, Julierose

Jennifer said...

4X4 definitely! the quilt is great!