Friday, January 8, 2016

C'est Fini......

Well, the appliqué blocks are completed! The last one ended up being a repeat of one in a different color flower. Now there will be a special trick to the quilt top - find the two that are the same pattern in the 49 blocks. I found my square up ruler and am all set to trim them to a unique size and then the blue sashing will commence.


A picture of the last two blocks I did this week with their yellow all set to get applied while waiting for my Mammogram this morning. Have you been squeezed this year? Always important to take care of you!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I've been squeezed twice in the past year. :(

Your blocks are adorable as always!

a good yarn said...

Tres Bon! With 49 blocks will that be a seven by seven setting?

scraphappy said...

Yay for you! So glad you are done with that one and already have plans for the next,