Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February OMG (One Monthly Goal)

I got sidetracked last month with my chosen goal but I got my 2 other hand work projects to a top stage in January - midget appliqué quilt and hand piecing the trip around the world blocks together.

This month I picked Hugs and Kisses to be completely done - finish hand quilting, make and add binding and a label, wash and use!

I looked at my Hugs and Kisses quilt that I am hand quilting this morning. I have 33 peels left on the outer border and then..... I can make and add the binding and label. 

Linking up with OMG for my February goal.

7 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh your so close, it won't be hard to get this one completely done. I like having a variety of projects going but it can be conflicting and seem that they each take forever. But a finish reminds us we really are getting a lot done.

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

I have been watching you work on this one a long time during Slow Sunday Stitching. It will be an amazing finish! Great goal for February!

Moneik said...

I think you'll make it! I Love OMG, it keeps me on track for the month.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

GO for it! :)

a good yarn said...

What a lovely quilt. I don't doubt for a minute that you won't make the deadline

canuckquilter said...

So pretty, getting prettier the closer it gets to being done!

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW pretty!!!