Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My UFO list...

I know, I know... I still have not finished last month's Quilt Square Along quilt but it was so fun to pull a box with a small heart quilt all cut and ready to sew this month! I took it with me and only sewed a little at the hotel but the corners of the hearts are on. Just need a press and trim and then they can be sewn together. I have a baby shower the first week of March that I would love to have this ready for. Think I'll go press and trim these and finish my blocks quick this morning. I'm having lunch with Miss Emily today at school. She requested McD's... and I'll bring the other half of the soup that went into Aidan's lunch box.


4 comments:

Julierose said...

Pretty heart quilt....have a fun luncheon...hugs, Julierose

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looks like that will make a very sweet crib quilt. Here's hoping you finish it in time for the baby shower!!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

That will make a wonderful gift! :)

Moneik said...

So fun to pull out an old UFO for repurposing.