Saturday, July 30, 2016

RSC Saturday in Pink...

Thank goodness we had this last weekend in July so I could finish up my pinks this week. I did get a little sewing and prep time and got my 5 houses sewn up.

I also got out all my birds in the air blocks and determined what I have left to make. 


There were 6 pink ones that needed to be created and I was able to make them and cross pink off the list. Just need to add some in brown (I missed making any in Feb), black/grey, yellow and light/bright green. Who knows... I may have some time Saturday afternoon after running a girl scout recruiting booth for a few hours to get a little more sewing in. Maybe the bright and light green... since those fabrics are near the top of the scrap bins....


Linking up with the RSC Challenge on Saturday morning. I do wonder what color will be selected for August... I am hoping for one of the colors I have remaining for the BITA blocks..... =).



9 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Productive in Pink :)

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Productive in Pink :)

Julierose said...

Cute pink neighborhood! LOL And a nice flock of birds, too...have a fun weekend hugs, Julierose

The Joyful Quilter said...

PINK houses and BITA blocks are looking good!! Hmm... if Angela chooses one of your missing colors, I'm hoping for yellow. We'll find out soon!

gayle said...

I love your little houses, and your birds in air blocks always make my fingers itch to start sewing triangles!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I know I've told you before how much I love your BITA ... and seeing it again has made me think maybe my next quilt needs to be a BITA!

Angie said...

Love those pink houses!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Love the green doors and windows on your pink houses! Those are the perfect spots for the accent color! How many BITA blocks do you need for a complete quilt? I really like that block!

Cathy said...

I love your little houses! And the Birds in the Air blocks are divine, too. You had a great finish to Pink July!!