For red... since I have not done anything yet, I'll show the two red dresdens that I hope to hand quilt this month.
I made the dresden fans a couple of years ago. Last year I added the circle and appliquéd to the background... and decided to 'frame' each one with 2.5 inch squares. This is the year to hand quilt each square and then I'll sew them together using the quilt as you go method and a white sashing strip. It worked well for my Lori Smith sampler last year so I'll use that method again.
This is the finished purple one... from January.
Linking up with the RSC Challenge today. A full day at Seaworld with the 2nd grade class had me sleeping before 8 last night and through to 7AM this morning!
|Emily and Me on the way to SeaWorld at the crack of dawn.|
Today is bowling for Emily, then practice bowling with another girl and her Dad after. Then... we are manning the girl scout recruiting booth from 2-5 at the Ocala Strawberry Festival. Another full day for us.