Monday, October 16, 2017

Monday design floor

I decided to lay out the spring blossom blocks this morning. Somehow I have one extra block.... I did 7 of the purple instead of the 6 needed!


Then I pulled some colors to see what the setting triangles would look like.....

It will sit until it tells me what it wants! The kids and I are headed to The Crayola Experience today in Orlando. We are meeting up with some friends there. 

We have to be home for soccer practice tonight... so dinner is in the crockpot so I don't have to deal with that later tonight. Onion, potato and carrots in a cream of mushroom sauce on the bottom with chicken leg and thighs on top that were seasoned with rosemary herb blend. We will see how it turns out! I was thinking beef stew, chuck roast or a roaster chicken... but they were all expensive... and this package was on sale for a little over $4! 

6 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

love those spring blooms--great colors--and i too have a project in parts waiting for it to talk to me!!
enjoy the moments,, di

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

this looks pretty, and dinner sounds good! :)

Kaja said...

These are very pretty blocks.:-)

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, Deb! This is going to be SEW pretty!!!

Ellen said...

You are going to have a gorgeous quilt!

a good yarn said...

That's such a lovely *bouquet*.