Friday, May 4, 2018

May 4 - Another Day another Heart!

Thursday's are my day off from work. I got a nice walk in, folded a bunch of laundry and got some quality time in the sewing room!

I added the 2 borders I had onto the graduation quilt. I popped out last night and picked up the last border and some backing for this quilt.

I got the churn dash quilt pinned for quilting. Emily has a friend sleeping over tonight so I might or might not be able to do a little walking foot quilting on this tonight after horse riding lessons and picking up Teagan, then making pizza for dinner and no bake chocolate cookies (yup - today is cheat day on my Atkins diet!).

Here are the hearts - My yellow from practice and 4 so far this month. Some alternate blocks got sewn up yesterday too! Sorry about the blurry - I cleaned off the camera lens after I took this!

And the extra white hearts cut from the backing on 5 inch squares.


Here is the link to show off your beautiful hearts!





2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love that scrappy churn dash and the layout with the patchwork and hearts looks really nice that way

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Love the Churndash and Grad quilts.