Not much stitching. I did finish the sky on the cross stitch. Now it is outline work. I started with the wagon and wheel.
The loons were visible on the lake today.
Fall is in the air.
The family of 7 ducks visits each day. This was this morning.
Tuesday Mom and I went to walk on the Cascade trail. It is about 15 minutes from camp. A nice trail along the brook with some natural waterfalls.
Another afternoon with my sisters and mom. Time to settle in with some more outline stitching.









What a lovely walking area for you and your Mom, Deb. Your stitchery is coming along so well...a bit cooler here this morning, our humidity is down 17% from yesterday--so that is good...we've just been staying in the AC except for small forays out in the heat...hopefully we can walk outside once again now for at least a few days...Enjoy your stay with family...
ReplyDeleteHugs, Julierose
Sounds like your time there has been really nice - beautiful views and relaxing! I bet your mom is really appreciating the time with you. If a few stitches get put into the wagon piece, that's a bonus!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely area to explore and spend time with your mom and sisters, Deb. And how fun to see the wildlife. Your cross stitch is looking fabulous. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs.
ReplyDelete