
I had 2 weeks up in Vermont with Mom and returned home Wednesday evening. Thursday was all about errands, visiting Tom and doing bloodwork and picking up scripts.
Friday after work I did a bit of a deep clean in the master bathroom. It still needs a little work but much better after being gone most of the last 3 months. The cat litters and food and water are in there. I'll finish up in there today and work on the master bedroom today. The floor needs a vacuum and a steam clean.
Friday night - I volunteered as a chaperone with the band for the Football game. I just helped out a bit here and there and probably lifted a few too many things with loading the truck for the concession stand and getting the water containers into the stands for the kids to get refills from. We did get a bit of rain, of course right at halftime!

The sky had some beautiful shades with the sunset with lots of angry rain clouds. Thankfully the rain stopped and the game was able to continue fine with no thunder in the area.
The rose bush by the shed is in bloom with this beautiful peachy pink flower.
Last night, I noticed Emily was parked in her spot which was way across the parking lot and it was dark. I parked there until she got into the car and it started. I headed home, and she called not 1 minute away (I was wondering why she didn't back up and leave). The battery light was on. We tried a few things and then I figured I'd just follow her home. We got home safely around 11PM. This morning, battery light still on so Greg checked it. I did not know there is water in the battery! It was pretty empty, so he filled it up. Nope, still got the light on after letting it run for 20 minutes. So, they get to deal with that this afternoon. I'll grab a few groceries and spend the rest of the time sewing!



I dont know that car batteries have water either! That's a bloke job, isnt it. Now my Robin is gone I'll just have to presume and hope that the mechanic checks these things when the car goes in for a service. Your sunset photos are lovely
ReplyDeleteYour purple house is perfect! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a cute purple house, Deb! I bet it feels good to be home even if it's a lot of work to get caught back up. Pretty sunset there at the ball game. Hope you had some time for sewing today!
ReplyDeletecan she get a safer parking space for night time games? I'm just thinking of her walking across an almost empty parking lot at night - glad she got home ok. I never knew there was water in some batteries either
ReplyDeletePretty little purple house, Deb. Cleaning is never fun, but it feels so good after it's done. The sky is really beautiful with those shades. Beautiful rose too.
ReplyDelete