I've got to go pick up glasses after I log off from work today. I had pulled thinly sliced pork chops from the freezer the other day, so those will be made into schnitzel tonight for dinner. I think I still have lemons in the fridge. I really need to pull up the unsuccessful summer garden and prep it for planting for the fall. This is the planting that up north you do in May/June. Hoping the temps go down so I can get some crops to be happy this fall. Crazy with all the recalls on everything in the grocery store lately. I need to go back to the farmers markets on Saturday or Friday after work I think. Must remind Greg to start my hydroponic lettuce up again. My salads have a base of quinoa right now instead of lettuce.

Sometimes a few stitches in something is all you can manage - I bet you're tired! That was so nice of your MiL to do that for you when you were getting home so you didn't have to cook. I got some good lettuce at the farmers market almost two weeks ago now - it was nice to have some greens. Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteProduce is scarey--we are just buying frozen for a bit. Between Tom;s issues and my digestion we cannot afford to take any chances...
ReplyDeleteYour cross stitch is coming along so well--looking great, Deb.
I laid out a little slow stitch piece today--hope to begin sewing down the back pieces tomorrow--a little at a time--I miss my fabric handwork so much...hugs, Julierose
I hope you can enjoy a fall garden - you have been so busy this summer with going back and forth to Vermont it is a wonder you got anything done. I would be exhausted.
ReplyDelete