Saturday, July 11, 2026

Vermont

 I'm back up in Vermont until Wednesday.  The heritage roses are in bloom.


This is the second puzzle finished off since we got here. After Mom takes a photo, we will put this away and start another. The puzzle table is in the second living room with dad's hospital bed. 


I have added a little to the crochet blanket. This is a 
Simple pattern. Single crochet, then double crochet.

The front porch is a nice place to stitch.  I have yet to walk the path in town, but hope to today. I did take mom shopping yesterday,  got to stroll through kohls and then the grocery store. I see some weeding in my afternoon plans. 



5 comments:

  1. You sure are doing your bit to "traveling" this summer--I am sorry to hear though about your Dad's health--I pray for all of you--hugs, di

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your mom needed to get out for a little while, that has got to be so hard taking care of your dad at home. Glad there is space for the hospital bed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty roses! A puzzle table sounds like a good thing to have going while you spend time with your dad. Is he able to get up and work on it, too? Too hot here for outdoor stitching, but that sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a "puzzler" too--I have to set out my latest one on our dining table AFTER the "littles" that I have chosen for this month and august are all pin basted...
    DH is home from the hospital and doing well--it's been quite a hectic week for us....hoping to sit out on our deck and relax a bit today...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely visit with your parents, Deb. It is nice that you will be able to enjoy time on the porch. crocheting. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete