Some progress has been made! All the leaf blocks are completed. Just need to work on the other blocks for the top.
I have made a total of 12 monkey wrench blocks, have the sashes and cornerstones cut and mostly put together. Just need to sew the rows together then figure out borders! This will be a charity quilt for my guild... thinking a lap size.
I decided to buy a kit called 'Twilight storm at sea' from connecting threads. It is a pattern that I've wanted to do and should be small enough that I can finish it this year... I hope!
Kids are growing... will be 18 months and 4 months later this week! Time does fly when you are having fun! Since I don't have quilty pictures..... here are the kids last week at Grammy and Grandpa's camp.
Aidan in the turtle sandbox...
Emily in her rocking chair on the porch.