2020 - RSC
- Sweet Confetti - 10 blocks each month
- use leftovers for 2 inch flying geese
- 2 16 patch blocks
- friendship stars and nines block
- cobblestone blocks with grey middle using 2 inch strips.
- crumb blocks
- Sunday Best Quilts - Starling, Sweet Confetti
- Flying geese - long strips of colors with a plain strip in between. Lap size maybe 65 inches long? Depending on scrap size for flying geese block size.
- 16 patch or 25 patch with maverick star scattered.
- X - block 7 of EMD with a scrappy O block - middle grey surrounded by blocks of color
- diamond ruler - tumbling blocks top light, dark left and right medium color. - hand piecing?
- orange peels?
Existing projects- to continue or finish
-12.5 inch crumb blocks with 4 6 inch blocks sewn together. Missing some colors completely like green!
- friendship stars and 9 patch blocks. Purple, red, some blue.
- BITA blocks - made just need to be put together.
Hexagon quilt as you go - one a day?
Table scrap challenge - one per month using color of the month.
Scrappy Flowering Snowball blocks.
16 patch blocks - 2.5 inch squares
nine patch -using 1.5 inch squares - white dot and more solid reading color. For Jacks Chain quilt.
Crossed Canoe - 2 blocks each month using Accuquilt die. white dot background. Kids quilt size
Erins Butterfly - attach to background, add body and embroider antenna
Friendship stars. 2.5 inches.