Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Garden Beauty

#39 is Garden Beauty. This one is hand applique and I was able to get it done here and there over the last week. I only had to redo one of the blue ones since I had it tilted a bit too much on the first try. Looks like it is back to tiny triangles paper pieced next week.


This is also the reveal for the Quilt Square Quilt Along over at Jo's Country Junction.

 I didn't quite get the Anvil one completed but it is two thirds there. I should be able to finish this one up sometime this week. I did get the nine patch completed and have the applique one pieced I just need to pull the applique fabrics and prep those for some hand work this month. Go on over and see what blocks everyone else selected for the finish up month. We start on the next batch of patterns today!

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

Great job! Are you using Kansas Troubles fabric...yum!?!