Wednesday, May 5, 2010



Well, the pic is the correct way on my camera but seems to be changing the rotation when it uploads! Oh well, this is what I have been working on the few chances I get while the kids nap at the same time (happens very rarely!). I just need to iron down the branch and pinecones, then go get more fabric for the border. I am hoping to hand quilt this one....

I have a green/brown/tan pinwheel quilt top and bottom all rolled onto their boards, just need to cut the batting and get that pinned and ready for quilting. That quilt will go to my nephew when he graduates from high school next month.

Still plugging away on the guild BOM's.... I did my fish block last week and need to make 2 of the tent blocks within the next 2 weeks- one for me and one for the guild challenge.

I just uploaded the quilt show pics to my computer... will show those on my next post when I get a few kidfree minutes! Better go iron those down before the little one wakes up wanting lunch.
Happy quilting all!

1 comment:

Judy said...

This is beautiful!!