Friday, March 12, 2010

Almost Done!

I just have the outermost border to quilt on my 'Summers at the lake quilt'. Then make and attach the binding and the hanging sleeve. I should get it done in time for the show in April! I also have to make and attach a hanging sleeve for my DH's quilt to hang in the show as well. They were short on quilts so I decided to show that one too. That will be a bunch of hand sewing for me the next couple of weeks. I'll post a pic of the quilting later this weekend when I am done.
Just back from stroytime at the library with the kids. Everyone has had lunch, just need to change Aidan's diaper so we can go outside for a walk/stroller ride and then some outside playtime before they both take naps this afternoon (OK, I'm just hoping that Emily will take another nap since she had a short one this morning rather than her 3 hour one).
Happy quilting everyone!

No comments: