Monday, March 15, 2010


Here is a couple pics of the 'finished' quilt. I just need to trim up the threads and finish the last side of the binding tonight. I just did a big meander in the middle blocks, outlined the block border and did a vine/leaf in the two white borders.

I made the two hanging sleeves yesterday, just need to attach them to this quilt and the green/brown one I made for Greg a couple of years ago.
I also made my guild BOM yesterday - a 3-D turtle! The head and tail are 3-D.

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Love the pictures! Great job on getting the quilt finished and ready for the show.