Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Triangle Quilt Along - all 204+ triangles cut out

I just finished cutting out all the 60 degree triangles for the triangle quilt along found over to the right of my side bar. I had to supplement a bunch of solids - lots of white with pink, green and some pretty teal to go with my FQ bunch of fabrics. I also pulled a bright green print and some teal leaves to get enough of my triangles cut. I finally found the 60 degree ruler at Joann's Fabrics yesterday after picking up the car from the dealership. It made it much easier to cut out all these triangles. Head on over to see all the pretty fabrics that will be made into some pyramid quilts.




5 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Gorgeous fabrics! That's going to be a beautiful quilt!

Sheila said...

This is going to a beautiful quilt.

Kristie said...

I can't wait to see this one progress. Love those colors.
Kristie

Ray and Jeanne said...

Absolutely love your fabrics! ~Jeanne

make.share.give said...

Love love love these colors together!