Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday.....

Well, the patches are on her uniform and my finger is killing me. Should have found my thimble much sooner than the last 3! Oh well, knitting for a day or two should let it heal up a bit.
I know I am missing one or two....not sure if I find them I really want to put them on today. We'll see. She has one from camp in April and one from the fall I am missing. Good thing she is moving up to Brownies... no more room for patches! We have a crayola experience one to add after June.

As an appreciation for being a volunteer it was a troop leader and daughter event last night. We did Painting with a Twist and had a blast.

Emily with her work of art.


And mine. I was good until I attempted the birds in the upper corner. Those did not work out well!



3 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

If she weren't moving up to Brownies, you'd have to buy an adult sized vest! Love those paintings ... what fun!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I was wondering how your fingers would fare after all of those patches / love the paintings! :)

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I was wondering how your fingers would fare after all of those patches / love the paintings! :)