Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday design floor....

Lots of resting in the chair Sunday night with a heating pad for company let me finish the black round on my trip quilt. Note to self - use a cart to carry full bag of potting soil instead of carrying it in one hand with the african violet mix in the other. It was a wee bit heavy and that is a long trip from the back of the house to the shed. I would have posted this yesterday.... but blogger would not let me attach a photo. Today.... the kids have awards ceremonies at school. I was invited to Emily's at 9:30 as she is getting an award.



3 comments:

Ray and Jeanne said...

I like the black but am sorry to hear that you overdid. Hope you are better today and can enjoy the award ceremonies. Congrats to Emily. ~Jeanne

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

That black looks fabulous ... excellent choice.

Hope you're feeling better.

Jeanne said...

Hope the heating pad did the trick. The black round looks wonderful!