I got my spring blossoms sewn together. I found 9 of these diamonds so decided to sew them all together.
I also cut and sewed a bunch more of the Thangles Series #4. I have 2 left to make... and one to fix. I don't know how I missed that I forgot to reverse one of the colors so will need to pick that one out and resew it. These finish at 8 inches... and I have no clue how they are going to go together. Either way it is going to be a very small quilt!
I also got my quilters scrapbook pressed, pinned and started quilting the blocks. That is a big quilt to pull through my little sewing machine area. I think I know why my back hurt last night!
I hope to add some time to the quilting on this each day this week. I have outlined 6 of the blocks so far but there is lots left to quilt.