Monday, February 4, 2019

Sunday results...

It was a Sunday day of stitching.... with a little shopping for scouts and food mixed in. I got a later start than I had planned in the sewing room.... something about getting into a book and reading until 1:15AM Sunday morning......

I did get some good progress on the green and cream log cabins. These take a lot longer than I think they will! They are fun to make though.



These will just need another couple of logs added and then they should hit the 12.5 inches I am shooting for. I think there are 10 close to being done and I started a couple more with the bits I trimmed off. That's the fun thing about this one.. you keep making scraps to start new log cabins as you go!

Dinner


is all set so maybe I can add some logs this afternoon after picking up the kids.


Just need to make sure I am all set for scouts - my 4 juinors will be working on a badge and learning about the 70s, making chocolate fondue and tye dye shirts. Should be fun!


2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

dinner in the crock pot is always good!

Ellen said...

I love it - using every scrap until the last crumb!