Thursday, April 2, 2020

Louisa - Book Club block #3

I had some time this afternoon after braving the crowds at Sams to prep and make my block today.
The kids had a better day 2 of virtual learning. They got their 50 minute PE session in tonight with me. I took them on a walk for 30 minutes and then we were playing hoops....probably for another 30 minutes or so. It is the second day in a row I have reached my 10,000 step goal. It has been a while since I have reached it.

Before dinner I was listening to my audio book of Jane Eyre and prepping the parts for Louisa. I got her halves done.

Then finished her off before starting dinner.  Linking up with week #3 of Book Club.

I had pulled out pork chops from the freezer yesterday and then made some zucchini fries with some zucchini before it went bad. No leftovers.... good thing hubby was at work tonight!

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

for the last 2 1/2 weeks I have met my goal of 10,000 only once - I am doing horribly at it. We just keep getting so much rain and the property gets too wet to walk through in some areas with standing water. the highway doesn't have enough of a shoulder to walk and still too many people driving on it to walk safely. I do laps around the inside of the house even which I can't do all day as it drives my husband crazy LOL

Julierose said...

Happy to hear that the online learning is going better--it is a huge change...
I like your block--it is so pretty in those purples...
~ ~ ~ in the rain (after washing my hands of course) Julierose;)))

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your Louisa block turned out beautifully, Deb! Looking forward to seeing what you've done in Light/Bright BLUE. There's still time between today and tomorrow, right? :P

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Pretty purples - I love the floral fabric! The at-home learning for all kids has got to be so challenging. My thoughts are with you! :)