Well, there was more stitching yesterday that I planned but that is a good thing! I did notice a boo boo and got to take out that top left portion as it was one row off!
I swapped to two other colors to play with and made progress within the wheel. I think I'll finish off the wheel the next few nights. It might be pumpkins after that as I need to think while doing those... and that will leave the other wheel and wagon base to play with on flights and in Vermont next week.

I think I'll wander into the sewing room this afternoon and see where I left Aidan's quilt. I managed to get through the 535 emails (I figured I'd be able to delete a bunch, but turns out I left a clean up rule on while away ... or there would have been much more in there!). Since I got a new phone while off, I had to have help getting my verifications working again with the new phone. Now to review a few meetings I missed and a catch up with a coworker. I've just got this week of work before being off another 6 days.... =).

Fun to see the whole view of your project - the wagon is emerging! No fun on the boo boo that had to be ripped out, though. Hope getting back into work mode isn't too challenging!
ReplyDelete