Long time no post. Just not getting much done.
I did get the right wheel all outlined and moved back to the other ones.
Sunday I did a cookie decorating and other class. The other part was this cute pottery bowl I painted and glazed. It was a sushi theme. I did sign up for the Halloween one next month as well. Halloween type cookies and a wooden skeleton is the second half of the class.
Monday - was our 20th anniversary. We went out to dinner.
This is a BeautyBerry bush in my back yard. I decided to pick some today and make a jam. Emily tried a few years ago, but it didn't set. I used this recipe to make the jam. I had an extra 1 cup of the juice leftover.... so just added some lemon juice and sugar and boiled it up and popped it into a jar in the fridge. A concentrate or syrup, we will see.
The bushes.
in the water bath canner.
The extra made into a syrup.
6 jars canned and a baby jar in the fridge.
The boy is coming home this weekend. His second time home but the first time I get to see him since we dropped him to college last month. I was in Vermont when he was home over Labor Day weekend. Emiy has a Marching Band Competition on Saturday near Tampa. I'm going to stay home and spend time with my boy!






No comments:
Post a Comment