I did get my Grandmothers Choice quilt finally finished .... ok the binding is not completely hand sewn yet but that will happen soon so I'm calling it done!
I also got all the mice appliquéd in April so that I was able to put the cats and mice quilt together into a top!
Then I pulled out the RSC 2015 Challenge quilt... which will eventually finish at 92x92 I believe. I started sewing blocks together and then into sections. The right section is sewn together here with the other two sections in various stages. The goal is to machine quilt this in three sections and then put them together since it would be way too big to push and shove under my little sewing machine. Fingers crossed for a finish on this in May!
Linking up with pomegranate and chintz for the monthly check in. Head on over and see how everyone did!