Sunday, June 25, 2017

Slow Stitching Sunday.....

I'm pulling from old projects today since I didn't do any prep work yesterday like I had planned.
So, on a car trip today I'll be adding some peels to the corners of my last 3 -1857 blocks. There are another few to be released in July but I am calling 36 blocks done for me with a 6x6 setting of the 10 inch blocks. I had hoped to prep the rest of my border needs -13 side and 2 corner borer blocks yesterday..... but.... it didn't happen. Oh well. I guess that will be my travel to Vermont hand work in a few weeks!

I found a little baggie of my Inklingo printed lemoyne star parts. I think I'll pick this project up for the next few days as I enjoy the sound of the waves crashing on the beach.

Linking up with Kathy over at Slow Stitching Sunday. 

5 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Always a good idea to have a hand stitching project for travelling! I have two or three projects ready to grab as I head out the door. Have fun stitching today.

CathieJ said...

Enjoy your stitching projects while you are relaxing.

Linda M said...

It's always good to have to go projects.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Beautiful applique on the 1857 blocks! :)

a good yarn said...

They are lovely blocks. I tried appliqué but I'm pretty rubbish at it. Enjoy your slow beach-side stitching.