Friday, July 25, 2008

A second quilt completed!


Here is a picture of the quilt that I FMQ'd on Sunday and finished the binding on Tuesday night. It also has been 'christened' by Aidan... before the binding was finished. DH had him on the couch between us and he rolled over to his belly and spit up on it. I didn't have enough of the blue fabric for the binding since this was a true scrap quilt from stash, so I used the leftover green, pink and blue for a colorful binding.
It has been a busy week and I can't believe it is Friday already. This weekend I hope to finish another quilt (guess I need to throw the black kitty fabric into the wash since that is the backing for the 'chaos' quilt ) and would love to get DH's quilt pinned so I can start hand quilting that next week. I still have no clue as to what pattern I should quilt.... Any ideas?

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I love the quilt! The colors are beautiful!
Kristie