Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Progress.... Trip Around the World

Sunday was a great night of stitching. Along with yesterday's post of the midget appliqué top I fixed the corner of the yellow trip block. I plan to attach it back to it's row in the car pick up line today. Who knows, maybe the three rows will get sewn into a top tonight!


That would make 2 down and one UFO to quilt as you go left. I have a set of 2 together for hand sewing the back together and one set of 4 together. Progress is a good thing and I still have a few days left in the month to get that one completed! I'm going for the cross off the list with the trip quilt top first... it seems closer to a finish and I need the check marked done!


5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

That is going to be one gorgeous quilt!! Hope you find the time to get the rows sewn together.

Moneik said...

Great job! I just love your Trip Around the World. I've started collecting blue/yellow/golds to do another one.

Jeanne said...

Love your Trip Around The World blocks! You're making great progress.

a good yarn said...

It looks terrific and all hand sewn. It's so good to finish UFOS.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

I just love this one! YOu have really mastered hand piecing and I love this done in blocks. I can't wait to get to quilting mine, but it will be awhile. Such a fun pattern isn't it?